Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm back... (For 2 seconds)

Sorry guys. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Between the holidays and everything, I have been one busy little bee.

Last Monday, we were in a horrific car accident. While stopped at a four way stop at 10pm at night, we were rear ended by a drunk driver going 60 mph who had no headlights on and never once hit her breaks. (Yeah, even after she slammed into the back of my mothers car, she continued to drive. Crazy, I know.) Luckily, my mother was driving a monster SUV so we were all okay for the most part. It was just so scary to turn around and see my babies in the back seat, covered in glass. The witch that hit us hid in her car. She never said sorry. She never came over to see if we were okay. And now she, and her insurance company will not return our phone calls. Needless to say, the past week has been a nightmare full of Dr. appointments, endless phone calls, and oh yeah, running a business during the holidays. Craziness.

This has to be short because I have 2,000 loads of laundry and a little post holiday baking to take care of, but I will be back tomorrow!

xoxox
Allyson Stagg
CEO of The Las Vegas Style Sirens
www.LVSTyleSirens.com
LVStyleSirens@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment