Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good things to come!

Sorry I have been slacking on the blogging.

Things have been so busy lately, and to be quite honest, it doesn't look like they will be slowing down anytime soon! (That is a good thing!) However, lauren and I have made a promise to make blogging a priority. I have promised to blog at least 3 times a week and Lauren will be blogging a whopping 2 times a month. (That is the most I could squeeze out of her, sorry guys.)Maybe if you harrass her enough, she will put her smart ass imput here more often. She doesn't listen to a word I say , but she may listen to you guys.

Last night we were able to attend the Las Vegas Wedding Network meeting at Sienna and it was WONDERFUL! Millie at Sienna did an amazing job. She is so sweet. Andy Ebon (he is most famous for his marketing blog www.TheWeddingMarketingBlog.com) and Debbie Hansen (Producer of the Bridal Spectacular) were the guest speakers and it is always nice to listen to people with so much knowledge! (*SIDE NOTE* Yes Gina and Michael, I seriously only have 6 contacts. No, not 6,000. 6.) Lauren and I had a great time. It is always fun to meet new people. Let me tell you how much I love it when the first thing out of their mouth is "I don't know you, but you're my friend on Facebook..." I love you Facebook. <3

This month we will be busy preparing for the Bridal Spectacular at Cashman Center January 29th and 30th. On the 29th it will be from 6pm to 10pm (Grooms get in free! I know they are STOKED about that) and the 30th will be from 10am to 5pm. There will be 3 fashion shows! Friday it will be at 8pm and Saturday they will be at 12:30pm and 3:00pm. Be sure to check those out. Debbie has been kind enough to put her trust in yours truely and the rest of my Style Sirens to primp the beautiful models for all 3 fashion shows. We are SOOOOO excited beyond words and we have already started planning our looks and we can't wait to show everyone what we are all about.

Oh, and don't forget to stop by our booth and say hi. I will be giving out free hugs that day.

We will also be part of our beloved Memory Lane Videos new promo shoot that will priemiered and showcased at the Bridal Spectacular. That is all I can tell you about that. It is top secret, but I can tell you it is going to be AMAZING. I love those boys. They make my life complete. Their work is breathtaking.

Towards the end of this month and the beggining of next month, we will be collaborating with about 15 other wedding proffesionals to create a style board for the website StyleMePretty.com. This is one of the BEST wedding websites out there and I can't wait to work with everyone including Chelsea Nicole Photography, Randi from Naakiti Floral, Tracy Moore (who has been an angel putting all of this together, Kristen and the beauties of Gimmie Some Sugar Cakes, and Dawn from Coutour Bride, just to name a few of these wonderful vendors that we get to work with. Sorry guys, but this is pretty top secret as well soooo my lips are sealed. ;)

We will also be doing a few shoots with that little beauty Catherine from Weeds Floral and Adam from Artistic Imaging (PS I FINALLY met him and his wife last night and they are a delightful couple. Just a total pleasure to be around.) Can't wait for these. CAN'T WAIT!!

And to top it off I will be taking my first official business trip to San Francisco with Catherine at the end of February. BAM!

So as you all can see, we have a TON of amazing things going on the next few months.

Love you all! Goodnight!

xoxox
Allyson Stagg
CEO of The Las Vegas Style Sirens
www.LVStyleSirens.com
LVStyleSirens@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment