Tuesday, September 15, 2009

12 am on a Wednesday in the year 2009.

Holy freakin' hell! I think it has been a really long time since I blogged because I couldn't even remember the dang password to get in to post! And if you think that's funny Ally blogged on Friday ( or was it Thursday?) and she couldn't remember the password. We haven't even been drinking! Yet....

So I am here to announce the official launch of The Style Sirens website! www.lvstylesirens.com
It has been a long long time coming. It will be up on Wednesday September 16, 2009 at MIDNIGHT! Our web design team is working furiously to finish up last minute details because you know Ally and I don't do anything half assed and then it's DONE!!! This is a momentous event. I want to thank Heather and Jesse at Posh Web Design (www.poshwebdesign.com) for all their hard work. Especially Jesse because he's the flash guru over there and took the brunt of our B.S. He did an amazing job and if you need websites I wouldn't use anyone else!! Jesse is also a wiz at designing logos so check them out!!

By the way I would love to tell you all about the brazilian experience, but I need some time to think how to write about it without keeling over dead from sheer embarrassment. It is a humiliating experience that is chock full of flippin comedy, but I just can't do it right now.

So anyway please join Allyson and I at MIDNIGHT with your cocktail of choice for a party celebrating our new website! This definitely calls for a little Kim Crawford, but because Ally and I were buying so much of it they got a big head and raised the price $5 a bottle! Hello...Recession!! It's just to good not to purchase though. So thanks to us that beautiful New Zealand vineyard is still in business and pumping out a lovely profit. Hope they feel good about it. Cheers!!

Lauren Gardiner
COO
The Las Vegas Style Sirens
www.LVStyleSirens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment