Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The View

Yes. The View. We will be featured in it. I am not talking about the ridiculous talk show flooded with old nagging women, I am speaking of the Las Vegas newspaper. Tomorrow Lauren and I will spend all morning with an adorable little journalist telling her more details about our average lives than she probably wants to know. I have no idea exactly what the article will be about, however, it should be amazing and I will post a link to the article once it is published.



Moving on, Thursday is our big Charity event for the Children's Heart Association and I can not wait! Its going to be a mini bridal show and all of the profits will be going to the charity. I will be there doing complimentary airbrush makeup for as many lovely ladies as I can squeeze in! Come see me, it is for an amazing cause. It will be this Thursday, September 10th, 2009 at The Plaza at Whitney Ranch and it begins at 7pm. I would like to give a few much deserved snaps to Wendhy Jeffers for putting together this amazing event, and for letting the LV Style Sirens be part of it.

So if you haven't heard yet, I am back in school super full time (I'm majoring in business Law... "Never underestimate a woman with a french manicure and a law degree." -Legally Blonde 2) so if my noveling is slacking a little, I apologize. I am doing my best to run a business, take care of my 1 year old son, go to school and complete all of my homework, prep for my roller derby debut, keep up on my MLIA's, an whatever else I find important for the moment.

I adore you all and appreciate the support and smart ass comments as well.

And as far as beauty advice, I don't have any today because I would much rather tell you that I bought a new MAC lip gloss called Young Thing that is Myth lipstick in a tube (It is limited so if you want one, you better go right now. By right now, I mean RIGHT NOW!) MAC Cream Cup cremesheen lipstick (Which is the most BEAUTIFUL lip color in the world with Oyster Girl lip gloss and Whirl lip liner...Thank you Mrs. Gardiner for that award winning combination) AND I am going out on a limb here and trying the new Studio Sculpt foundation by MAC. I need to find a new remedy for my disgusting skin since they discontinued Studio Mist, the most beautiful foundation ever invented. I tried to boy cot MAC , but who am I kidding? I would have to abandon my entire $10,000 makeup kit and start from scratch. That would never happen. I will keep you updated on how I like this new foundation, so until you hear back from me telling you that I am obsessed with it, don't go out and buy it. Got it?

Anyway, I am off to go skate around my block a few times in preparation for my derby tryouts in October. Oh and don't worry, I always wear my helmet. It actually looks pretty cute on me.

xoxox
Allyson Stagg
CEO of The Las Vegas Style Sirens
LVStyleSirens@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment