Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stealing the spotlight...

Lauren. You blogged. So what? No one even cares when you blog anymore. They would much rather hear from me because I am loyal and blog on a somewhat regular basis.

Just kidding. I'm obsessed with you. For all of you that don't know, we are PIC's. (Partners in crime) And Lauren, I am super happy you blogged today (especially considering the topic!) however I am seriously dying waiting to hear what little Miss Conservative has to say in her blog about Brazilian waxing. DYING! Literally lying.

For all of you who didn't catch Laurens blog yet...

OUR WEBSITE IS LAUNCHING AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, SEPTEMBER 16, 2009!!!

The excitement inside me is something I can not contain. This is our baby. We have built every little detail of this website by hand. Lauren and I have spent a countless number of hours over the past 8 months (Yes, you heard me correctly. EIGHT MONTHS!) perfecting this site. From the colors, to the pictures, to the font and size of the text, to the placement of the text, we designed it all! Snaps for Ally and Lauren!

I would seriously like to thank Jesse and Heather at www.PoshWebDesign.com for being so patient with us, respecting our vision, and putting so much work into all the little details we requested. Lauren and I were stalking them everyday and although they probably wanted to ring our pretty little necks, they remained kind and professional.

Please join us at midnight for our cyber launch party! Thanks for all of your love, support, and good wishes. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and Style Siren Groupies! (Shauna and Monika... ;)

xoxox
Allyson Stagg
CEO of The Las Vegas Style Sirens
LVStyleSirens@yahoo.com

AND NOW...

WWW.LVSTYLESIRENS.COM

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

1 comment: